Black Friday is still going on over the weekend, so if you missed out on the shopping holiday, there’s still time to find a few great deals and get your holiday shopping done early. If not, you still have Cyber Monday to look forward to. Some of the best deals are already gone, but if you’re looking for a Switch Lite, PS4, or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, there are some discounts you can still get in on, especially if you know when your local stores open and start offering those deals.
We’ve put together a quick guide to most of the major retailers’ store hours this weekend, so you can better plan your holiday shopping run for 2019. Please note that some stores haven’t released the exact time their deals will be live, only the date. We’ve included the information available below and will continue to update this story as more retailers announce their store hours and start times.
Black Friday 2019: Start times and store hours
Most of Best Buy’s doorbuster deals are live now, and will be available until Sunday, though many are selling out quickly.
- Live Now until-December 1: All Black Friday deals and doorbusters will be available.
Best Buy store hours
- Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 28: 5 PM – 1 AM
- Black Friday, Nov. 29: 8 AM – 10 PM
- Saturday, Nov. 30: 9 AM – 10 PM
- Sunday, Dec. 1: 11 AM – 8PM
At GameStop, online deals are live already. For brick-and-mortar GameStop stores, doors will open at 10 AM and 11 AM today and Sunday, respectively.
GameStop store hours
- Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 28: 3 PM – 10 PM
- Black Friday, Nov. 29: 7 AM – 10 PM
- Saturday, Nov. 30: 10 AM – 9 PM
- Sunday, Dec. 1: 11 AM – 7 PM
While Amazon has opened a small (but growing) number of brick-and-mortar stores across the US, the bulk of its Black Friday discounts will be available on Amazon.com. Because Amazon is primarily an online store, it’s not waiting until the end of the month to start offering its Black Friday deals. Instead, Amazon launched its Happy HoliDeals sale on November 1 with discounts across gaming, tech, entertainment, and other categories. And in the leadup to Black Friday 2019, deals will be available on Amazon at all hours, including a wide range of smart devices. Basically, Amazon will have deals going live all the time, so check back often.
- Available Now: Deals will go live every day up until Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and probably the week after Cyber Monday.
Target’s online Black Friday sales are up as well. Brick-and-mortar stores open at 8 AM today.
- Live until November 30: Black Friday deals and doorbusters available
- December 1-8: Cyber Week deals available (online only)
Target store hours
- Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 28: 5 PM – 1 AM
- Black Friday, Nov. 29: 7 AM – 11 PM (normal closing time)
- Saturday, Nov. 30: 8 AM – 11 PM (normal hours)
Walmart’s full lineup of deals are available, though some of their best deals have sold out online. Check with your local store if a certain deal is sold out online.
- Live now: All Black Friday deals will be available
Walmart store hours
- Many Walmart stores are open 24 hours/day.
Microsoft’s Black Friday deals are live now until December 2 (or while supplies last). In addition to Xbox deals, you’ll find some nice discounts on gaming laptops, monitors, headphones, and more during Black Friday.
- Available Now until December 2: Official Xbox deals available to everyone
While Amazon may be a go-to source for many people’s online shopping, Ebay has continued to surprise us with great gaming deals on a regular basis, especially when it comes to discounts on new games or subscription services like PS Plus. It also had some of the best deals around during Prime Day 2019, so be sure to keep your eye on Ebay during Black Friday this year.
Ebay is offering a series of “Black Friday Drops” every Friday leading up the major event. So far, they’ve offered nice discounts on expensive tech like the Apple Watch Series 5 and Bose SoundTouch 10 wireless speaker, and we even saw a great bundle with the Nintendo Switch Lite and Pokemon Sword and Shield. Each Black Friday Drop goes live at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET every Friday now through December 13.
For PC gamers, Steam’s Black Friday sale (or “Autumn Sale”) will be a huge opportunity to snag games on their wishlist at a discount. Some noteworthy sales include deals on newer games like Code Vein ($42, down from $60), Gears 5 ($30, down from $60), The Surge 2 ($30, down from $50), Void Bastards ($22.49, from $25), and plenty more.
- November 26-December 3: Steam’s Autumn Sale
Online store Newegg is another great source for tech and gaming deals year-round, and the website has been gearing up for Black Friday all month long. Newegg has opted to celebrate “Black November” rather than limiting its deals to Thanksgiving weekend, and you can already find great discounts on gaming laptops, desktops, graphics cards, and more.
- Available now: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals at Newegg
If you have a Costco membership, there are plenty of Black Friday gaming deals awaiting you this year. However, Costco will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, so there’s no beating the Black Friday rush if you plan to shop in stores. If you prefer to shop online, deals are already available.
- Available now: All Costco Black Friday deals
Kohl’s isn’t usually a store you think of for tech and gaming deals, but the brick-and-mortar retailer is stepping up its game with some solid deals this year, including a nice Nintendo Switch bundle. Plus, the store is offering $15 of Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend from until November 29–an excellent deal if you shop there regularly. On top of that, select products are eligible for an additional 15% off both in stores and online with promo code THANKS15.
- Live Now: Online Black Friday deals
- November 30-December 9: Customers who earned Kohl’s Cash during Black Friday week can redeem it on anything online and in stores
More Black Friday 2019 Deals
Credit: Source link